There will of course be an opportunity for grading at this years seminar. It is possible to grade for:
- Higher level Kyu grades Aikido (3rd kyu and above)
- Dan grades Aikido (please refer to this site for details)
- Dan grades Aiki toho (please refer to this site for details)
Foreign people who wish to grade should clear this with their sensei and have him/her contact Danish Aikikai in advance for permission to grade in Aikido. Or contact ENATO organization for permission to grad in Aiki Toho.
Also for planning purposes we would like to receive information in advance if you plan to grade at the seminar. Please contact us by e-mail to jjfriis ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com with information about:
- Type of grading you are plannin to go for
- Current grade and date / year of last test